Crikvenica, the capital of Riviera Crikvenica in Kvarner, is a resort with population of about 7000 persons.
Crikvenica is 180 kilometers away from Zagreb airport, 28 kilometers away from Rijeka airport and 141 kilometers away from Pula airport.
Crikvenica has different beaches: sandy, pebble, platform. The central sandy beach awarded by Blue Flag is equipped for disabled persons. Crikvenica also has a beach for dogs and other pets.
Crikvenica provides excellent tourist services and has a well-developed infrastructure. There is a wide choice of cafes, restaurants and different shops, many kinds of entertainments for kids and adults: children playgrounds, an amusement park, a museum of paleontology, an adventure park, a sports complex, badminton and tennis courts, paths for hikers and cyclists. There is a bus terminal, an information center and a fresh market in the center of the town.
Tourist Information Center — Crikvenica, Trg Stjepana Radića 1c
BEACHES OF CRIKVENICA (PHOTOS, VIDEO, DESCRIPTION)
- Crikvenica. Hotel Omorika beach.
- Crikvenica. Beach between Hotels Mediteran and Omorika.
- Crikvenica. Villa Mare private beach.
- Crikvenica. Central town beach.
- Crikvenica. Central town beach (south entrance).
- Crikvenica. Balustrada beach.
- Crikvenica. Beach near Skomerze street.
- Crikvenica. Kastel beach.
- Crikvenica. Podvorska beach.
- Crikvenica. Dog beach Podvorska.